- A function with great effect
- Modernized resource management
- Why use digital signing? - 8 key takeaways
- Digital signatures - the next step in the transformation
- The three signature levels
- When trust becomes security
- Success stories
Digital signatures - the end of paper-based processes.
Digital document management has fundamentally changed the business processes within and between the enterprises. The analog administration and the processing of documents were replaced by a digital solution - at least almost. Now and then the process stops and it becomes analog again. So the managing director still has to sign legally binding documents by hand. And that can only be done on paper, right? This is where the media discontinuity arises, which must be avoided. The solution: digital signatures.