It's worst-case scenario time: the contract you desperately need is nowhere to be found.
Few companies will admit that the way they manage their contracts is as prone to errors as it is. The results all too often are missed deadlines and a lack of clarity for managing business relationships. According to IACCM, companies are, as a result, losing on average 9,2 % of their total turnover. The fault lies not with the individual employee, but in the business process itself. It is time to act.
But what can you do? Digitalize!
In this white paper we take a closer look at 7 facts about contract management with Microsoft 365. Get the facts you need to put order and transparency back your contract management game.
Table of contents (excerpt)
- Fact 1: With M365, you already have the basic building blocks in your hands
- Fact 2: You will never lose a contract again
- Fact 3: Digital is more efficient
- Fact 4: There areno missed deadlines
- Fact 5: You make the right decisions
- Fact 6: Hand in hand - all departments work together
- Fact 7: Complex is not complicated - your employees will love it