Templates, best practices, tips and tricks for a digital document management system
Digitalization and networking are slowly but surely becoming the revolution of the twenty-first century. Businesses in particular are feeling the pressure of digital transformation, with a push toward standardized business processes and the associated cost savings that can be achieved.
A document management system (DMS) is the first and most important step toward the digital transformation of your company. In our white paper, we show you how a digital document management system can help you make a smooth and easy transition into digitization.
1. Understanding digital document management
2. The difference between ECM and DMS
3. The 7 most important functions at a glance
4. Step-by-step instructions for introducing a DMS
5. Expanding and improving your system
6. It’s time to topple analog working from its throne
7. Send SIGNals with digital signing